A Ferrrari

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Well, up until today I (and we) am still consistent and productive to update this blog everyday. Maybe it’s the newbie syndrome.

Officially, my cuti abes this week. However, unlike other unis, I wont be having classes until 31st Jan. Hepi gilerrrrr!!!. My cuti started on 17th Dec and habis 6 weeks after.. Since I only have 3 papers between 1st and 30th Jan, I still have plenty of time to beronggeng.
My housemates start coming back today and I’m expecting dishes to start piling up. It’s truly heartbreaking to say goodbye to shiny, spotless and spacious kitchen I’ve been enjoying in these 3 weeks.

About the Merc 190e that Khalis mentioned earlier. I don’t think it’s that old. I’m OK with it.. Before I saw it, Khalis always told me - that car is very very buruk. Man, I had imagined the batman nyer Merc tau. Other than the non-economic fuel consumption (if you agree to 100% fund it..) I have no problem with it to be our first car. I have absolute faith in you, u wont drive anything un-good.

I never upload photo to this blog. So my first photo’s definitely gonna be great and breathtaking.
So ladies and gents.. here I present you a Ferrari.


I saw this Ferrari last week and couldn’t stop myself from taking the photo. Call me jakun or whatever but I wasn’t the only one who was stunned. You can see clearly from the pic how many heads turned. Thanks to my D600 the pic is of good quality..hehhehehe.. Some even went closer and touched it. I never lalu sebelah a Ferrari before. Of course I had seen a few drove past me before (which means I didn’t have the chance to do the evaluation) but never the static one. Now that I had a closer look at it, only one word could describe it - WOW!!
Everything about Ferrari is fantastic. Khalis hasn’t brief me about the specs and the performance of this particular car yet. But based on the look and interior I must say that it’s superb. I don’t know which Ferrari is this and I let Khalis sayang do the pengenalan on my behalf. Let me say it again, I love the design. What really stands out is that the engine is made transparent for the viewers. I could see the engine and it’s nothing like my parents’ cars’. I could sense the superbness and went lusting for it immediately. The engine seemed strong and powerful. God, I want this car. And I want Ahmad Khalis too.

kHaLis_k:
It's the
Ferrari 360 Spider sweetheart...God...it's gorgeous.....since Hayya already put the silver coloured one...this Ferrari also available in Yellow and Scarlet Red...






























Never mind the colour....it's always gorgeous....here's a brief about it:

General Information
Price: $162,000
Miles Per Gallon: 11/16 mpg
Curb Weight: 3165 lbs
Layout: Mid-Engine/RWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual/Tiptronic
Engine
Type: V8
Displacement: 3586 cc
Horsepower: 395 bhp @ 8500 rpm
Torque: 275 lb-ft @ 4750 rpm
Redline: 8500 rpm
Performance
0-60 mph: 4.3 sec
0-100 mph: 10.4 sec
Quarter Mile: 12.9 sec @ 110 mph
Skidpad: .96g
Top Speed: 180 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 110 ft
Slalom Speed: 67.4 mph

YuMmY!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

o0whh shit!!FERRARI duh!okay..let's make a deal.cancel nokias,samsungs or digicams..I WANT THIS!!by the way,a better instant recipe:pasta(preferly spaghetti angel's hair)with instant soup(read:campbell)or if u got sardin dlm tin..it works well and much better(read:healhtier)than megi.for full recipe mail me!FOC (engineers are kind and not so business minded person)

Anonymous said...

Good information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
I've book marked it for later!

my site Nike Air Max TN

Anonymous said...

I rеally like your blog.. very niuce cоlors & theme.
Diid yoս design this websitе yօurself or ddid yoս
hirе sߋmeone to ԁo it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking
to design myy own loǥ and woulɗ like to know where u goot this
from. thanks a lot

Takee a lοok at my web blоg - get your ex girlfriend back harvard free courseware

Anonymous said...

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible piece of writing.


Look into my website - חשמלאי תל אביב
24 שעות (https://www.Youtube.com)

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette reviews, best electronic cigarette, e cig, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, ecigarette